With permission of Professor Yusef Waghid of the University of Stellenbosch, the Parkmore Institute republishes here his commentary that appeared in the 9th June 2017 issue of South Africa’s Mail and Guardian. Although his focus...Read More
- Towards ‘Quantum Psychoanalysis’. Some Personal Reflections.
- Towards Critical Islamophobia Studies
- On Ignacio Martin-Baró’s ‘Writings for a Liberation Psychology’
- Brief Reflections on one of the Roots of our Hostilities
- Multiple Case Studies — A Methodology Suitable for Doctoral Projects on Clinical (or Similar) Topics
The Parkmore Institute is not-for-profit and is committed to making its educational services available to all, including those from previously disadvantaged communities and low income countries. If you wish to support this effort, a donation would be greatly appreciated.