It seems that every few decades the dominant paradigms in social theory start to crumble and are replaced by paradigms that supposedly correct for the deficiencies of the former. Then the new paradigms are revealed to be...Read More
Author: Dr. Tod S. Sloan
Beyond the Pursuit of ‘Happiness’ – The Continuum of Participation Provocative and Progressive Ideas for Mental Health Professionals
I’ll cut to the chase. My sense is that most therapists and counselors accept without question their clients’ particular goals, whether they be to heal from trauma, overcome depression, improve a relationship, become more...Read More
- Towards ‘Quantum Psychoanalysis’. Some Personal Reflections.
- Towards Critical Islamophobia Studies
- On Ignacio Martin-Baró’s ‘Writings for a Liberation Psychology’
- Brief Reflections on one of the Roots of our Hostilities
- Multiple Case Studies — A Methodology Suitable for Doctoral Projects on Clinical (or Similar) Topics
The Parkmore Institute is not-for-profit and is committed to making its educational services available to all, including those from previously disadvantaged communities and low income countries. If you wish to support this effort, a donation would be greatly appreciated.