As a psychoanalyst, I often try to understand psychosocial phenomena from a psychoanalytic perspective. For this brief overview, I will discuss the current state of our socio/political climate from a developmental viewpoint as...Read More
Author: Dr Robert I. Wolf
- Towards ‘Quantum Psychoanalysis’. Some Personal Reflections.
- Towards Critical Islamophobia Studies
- On Ignacio Martin-Baró’s ‘Writings for a Liberation Psychology’
- Brief Reflections on one of the Roots of our Hostilities
- Multiple Case Studies — A Methodology Suitable for Doctoral Projects on Clinical (or Similar) Topics
The Parkmore Institute is not-for-profit and is committed to making its educational services available to all, including those from previously disadvantaged communities and low income countries. If you wish to support this effort, a donation would be greatly appreciated.