[In 2016, Dr Gerald Gargiulo, a distinguished Professor of Philosophy and Psychoanalysis at the Parkmore Institute, published his path-breaking book on ‘Quantum Psychoanalysis.’ In these reflections, he offers us...Read More
Author: Dr. Gerald J. Gargiulo
After forty five years of psychoanalytic practice, it is not a particularly easy task to pick out ten books that I believe are singularly important for anyone wishing to understand psychoanalysis ‑‑‑ as a theory of the mind, a cultural critique and a therapeutic practice. I will inevitably leave out some essential texts out (e.g., the works of Sándor Ferenczi and Otto Fenichel). I read many of the books I have listed many years ago. Yet they were formative of my thinking in a foundational way.Read More
- Towards ‘Quantum Psychoanalysis’. Some Personal Reflections.
- Towards Critical Islamophobia Studies
- On Ignacio Martin-Baró’s ‘Writings for a Liberation Psychology’
- Brief Reflections on one of the Roots of our Hostilities
- Multiple Case Studies — A Methodology Suitable for Doctoral Projects on Clinical (or Similar) Topics
The Parkmore Institute is not-for-profit and is committed to making its educational services available to all, including those from previously disadvantaged communities and low income countries. If you wish to support this effort, a donation would be greatly appreciated.